Help us create a future full of hope for all in the Archdiocese of Seattle. Your contributions to the appeal fund many ministries including social service ministries, seminarian and diaconate formation, and Catholic schools. Click here for more information.
WAYS TO GIVE TO THE ANNUAL CATHOLIC APPEAL
- Donate Online here with credit/debit/direct bank withdrawal
- Pledge Only – submit your pledge (through the pledge envelope or online) and you will be sent monthly reminders.
- Cash or Check – make checks payable to Annual Catholic Appeal and turn in during the Sunday Mass collection or to the Parish Office
- Donate Stock – call 206-382-7316 for broker instructions
- Donate through your IRA – contact your IRA administrator and have your gift sent directly to the ACA Office, 710 9th Ave, Seattle WA 98104 – include your name, ACA ID# and the parish you want the gift credit to go to.
- Payroll Deduction – some employers offer this option – check with yours Can your gift be doubled?
- Many companies MATCH gifts to the Annual Catholic Appeal! Check if your employer has a Matching Gift program and help your parish maximize their Annual Catholic Appeal Rebate! Once your payment has been received OR pledge has been paid in full, you can apply for the match per your employer’s instructions. (tax ID# 91-0778147)